Thursday, September 13, 2007

6. Post & Reflect On your UnReal Animal

It's time to post your creation!

By the time you are done this activity, you will have your UnReal Animal and Reflection in TWO places:
1. on your own blog with the title "YourName UnReal Animal"
2. in your My Documents --> ASM3O --> Unit One --> UnReal Animal with the SAME filename - "YourName UnReal Animal"

STEPS
1. Finish your picture in PhotoShop (.psd)
2. Save it as a .jpg with the correct filename to the right directory. (NAME IT and AIM IT)
3. Log in to your Blogger account.
4. Create a New Post.
5. Title it "YourName UnReal Animal"
6. Upload your picture.
7. Write a reflective response. Include many of these words or ideas:
- difficult
- easy
- clone
- lasso
- I like my picture because...
- I wish I could...

No comments: